This is Jason Roberts, the owner of UberMac. I hope everyone is well.
Last week I sent out a message to some of you stating the facts of why I have decided to close our store UberMac in Jupiter, FL. And now that I have an actual email list that I have compiled, we will all be able to stay in touch better, and keep you informed of some of the upcoming changes that will be happening. (Also, if you find that this email is unwanted from us, please unsubscribe at the bottom, and we will respectfully not contact yo again. No worries. We can’t stand unwanted email either.)
Many people misunderstood the message that I sent, and for some reason think that we are going out of business, which is the exact opposite of what is happening, so I will start this message with some facts in hopes of people better understanding what is going on at this time.
1. UberMac is still going to stay in business and be a fully functioning company, offering all of the same services that we always have, except for iPhone & iPad broken or cracked glass repair. The only difference is that there won’t be a big retail store to come to for help. And we’re sorry about that. We know how much we are loved, and we thank you all.
2. My decision to close the store was based solely on the fact that our lease was set to renew, and I decided that I did not want to sign a new lease, and continue for an additional 5 years with the overhead that is involved in running a retail store anymore. It’s as simple as that. I have decided to go back to basics, like when I started this company 13 years ago.
3. The store will remain open until September 30, 2018. (UberMac is NOT going out of business).
4. I, Jason, will continue to perform all of my Apple consulting, Apple computer repairs, support, consulting and help. I will still be taking appointments and traveling to clients homes to help with all of your Apple needs, as I always have. I will also continue to repair Apple computers as I always have. It is my passion. Most of you know that I am a problem solver. So please don’t hesitate to call me for help.
5. I will be moving to a small local office to conduct business from somewhere in Jupiter, near the current store location. I will send out a notification of where I am relocating to when I decide on a location.
6. All of the current phone numbers, email addresses, social media sites and the website will remain functional and there will be no change. You can still call our main phone number as always, and it will ring to my personal phone and office. We have also added a new alternative number that you can now text, as well as call, as an alternative. That new number is 561-320-4564.